The Developing Excellence in Education and Learning (DEEL) Research Unit is located at the Faculty of Technology, Sør-Trøndelag University College in Trondheim, Norway. The unit conducts research and development related to:
- design, development, use and implementation of new teaching and learning methods into higher education, upper secondary education, primary education, and vocational education and training
- pilot development of new, state of the art ICT and/or mobile learning tools and services
Our core ICT and mobile technology expertise includes development of new mobile technologies in order to enhance mobile learning, as well as
- development of new simulator solutions
- use of any kind of video solutions (video streaming and videoconferencing) in education
- design and development of video networks
- design and development of online response systems for hand held devices
- design and development of online evaluation (test and exam) systems for hand held devices
- design and development of database solutions
- design and development of tomorrow’s classroom.
This cross disciplinary team provides key expertise in designing and developing pilot projects that obtain support by the European Commission within the field of Lifelong Learning.
"Who are we?" leaflet in English:
"Wer sind wir?" leaflet in German: