Target groups of the M-Lang project are mainly teachers at the partner institutions and more broadly teachers in each country wishing to explore mobile learning in classroom settings. Learners is the second target group as they will benefit from mobile-enhanced teaching activitiies aimed to enrich the learning experience.
Details of target groups by partner are provided hereafter.
PARTNER 1: HOGSKOLEN I SOR-TRONDELAG (HIST)
Ordinary activities: Engineering students age 19-25, continuing engineering education students age 25-50. Recruitment classes age 17-22 (involves language training in two languages)
Project activities: higher education students age 19-25, secondary schools students age 16-19, vocational education and training of staff/personnel in companies and industrial organizations
Staff in the Social Sciences and Humanities
PARTNER 2: HELLENIC CULTURE CENTRE (HCC)
Teachers of Greek as L2 in Greece and abroad in different European countries
Teachers of Greek as L2 in different European countries
Teachers of other foreign languages in Greece
Managers of language learning organizations in Greece
Learners of Greek in Greece and abroad. More specifically:
- Immigrants who live in Athens
- Employees of multinational or foreign companies in Athens
- Persons travelling from abroad to learn Greek
- Professionals working with Greek (interpreters, translators)
PARTNER 3 : INSTITUT FRANCAIS D’ESPAGNE (IF)
Teachers of French as a second language
Teachers of other disciplines teaching in French
Adult students of French (age from 18 – 70)
Adolescent students of French (age 14-17)
Children learning French (7-13) -> we have several classes for children with very dynamic teachers using ICT and tablets during the class.
PARTNER 4 : GOETEBORGS UNIVERSITET (UGOT)
• Educators in adult education from University of Gothenburg, The Department of Education and Special Education. Through the 10 staff from this department we can reach out to 20 Educators.
• Adults participating in professional training from Educational Associations in Sweden. The participants targeted will be attending professional subjects such as economics, marketing, computing /computer design, leadership, and business law. 50 persons
• Adult educators from Educational Associations in Sweden. 10 persons
PARTNER 5: TIBER UMBRIA COMETT EDUCATION PROGRAMME (TUCEP)
Language teachers and language learners
VET and adult students involved in language learning
Adult centers and VET providers working in language learning
Public institutions in charge of educational and training policies
University and High school teachers working in language disciplines
Funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ programme as a strategic partnership in vocational education.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use, which may be made of the information contained therein.